Global Service Desk Engineer - Okmulgee, OK
To begin the application process, click here.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting clients with all their IT-related needs including server, network, and desktop support issues. Client’s environments are very technically diverse and range in complexity. So, the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize activities. Outstanding problem-solving skills are a must. This team member will investigate, troubleshoot and resolve service tickets in a timely fashion and provide clients with appropriate status updates on a regular basis. This individual will assist the team in the network administration as well as the creation and maintenance of network documentation. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas.
- Ensure all client Service Tickets are handled in a timely, courteous, accurate and efficient manner, while following best practices for processing service tickets.
- Provide consistent follow through with the client points of contact and stakeholders as well as internal management to ensure appropriate visibility and escalation where needed.
- Meet or exceed all customer SLA’s
- Must be able to manage project task execution independently while meeting or exceeding all time deadlines and project milestones assigned to you
- Maintain an excellent customer satisfaction rating (gathered from surveys and interviews)
- Track time accurately and consistently
- Attend all department meetings as required by your supervisor
- Function as a positively contributing and effective team member
- Most importantly professional experience with logical and intelligent troubleshooting and problem resolution regardless of the technology.
- Detailed understanding of IT security fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of general IT and IT security technologies, Operating Systems and Applications
- Detailed understanding of modern networking technologies and network security controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer services skills with ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Capable managing time wisely
- Capable of managing and executing complex customer focused projects independently and as a team contributor
- Experience with the following: firewalls, servers, network infrastructure devices, Microsoft, Office 365, domain controllers, Active Directory, SQL Server, SharePoint, DNS, DHCP, Anti-Virus, VMWare, Hyper-V, AWS, remote desktop applications
Associates Degree in IT related area of study + 2 years’ experience in an IT related field
Bachelor’s Degree in IT related area of study +2 years’ experience in an IT related field
This position requires working from an office desk on computer using a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. From time employee will move PC’s, UPS’s, Servers, and similar network equipment.
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a world-class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance and IT management in the connected enterprise. We measure our impact through the success of our clients, our influence within the industry, and the difference we make in the lives of our team, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and generous PTO. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls please. Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to email@example.com with “Global Service Desk Engineer” in the subject line.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.