Global Service Desk Engineer - South Florida
To begin the application process, click here:
Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve service tickets in a timely fashion, while providing clients with appropriate status updates on a regular basis. Clearly and concisely document all work performed in a timely manner. Assist the team in the network administration and the creation of and maintenance of network documentation.
Required Education: High School Diploma
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT related area study.
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
- Required: A +, MCPIT, Linux+, or other similar certification, or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: MSCE, Security +, Fortinet NSE 4, WatchGuard CE, VMWare CA, Citrix CA, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, or equivalent experience.
- Required: English
- Preferred: English and Spanish
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for servers, firewalls and other network infrastructure devices, to include, but not be limited to, routers, switches, wireless access points, remote access concentrators, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Servers product line and technologies, to include, but not be limited to, Office 365, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IAS, NLBS and others.
- Working knowledge of firewalls, to include, but not limited to, WatchGuard, SonicWall, Fortinet and Cisco PIX.
- Working knowledge, to include, but not be limited to, Citrix Xen App, Xen Desk, Amazon Web Services, Spam Filters, VMWare, HyperV, and Anit-Virus.
- Most importantly professional experience with logical and intelligent troubleshooting and problem resolution regardless of the technology.
Meet or exceed all customer SLA’s
Meet or exceed all time deadlines and project milestones assigned to you
Maintain an excellent customer satisfaction rating (gathered from surveys and interviews)
Maintain 100% customer retention
Enter time and billing information on a daily basis by 7:30 PM
Attend all department meetings as required by your supervisor
Function as an effective team member
Ensure all client Service Tickets are handled in a timely, courteous, accurate and efficient manner, while following best practices for processing service tickets.
This position requires working from an office desk on computer using a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. From time employee will move PC’s, UPS’s, Servers, and similar network equipment.
The ability to work in a timely manner. There are no specific travel requirements for this position.
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services, technology & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 16/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.