GN Engineer - West Palm Beach, FL
To begin the application process, click here.
The GN Engineer position is part of a dynamic, fast paced team dedicated to the oversight and tactical management of IT Operations for our clients. Candidates for this position will exhibit a strong affinity for customer service, including outstanding communications skills, written and verbal, and will draw upon their diverse technical knowledge base to help our clients attain a stable, secure and efficient technical environment to conduct their business.
As a GN Engineer, you will have tactical oversight responsibilities for the delivery of IT services, including services through our Global Service Desk & Network Operations Center, to a diverse multitude of client environments. You will manage and maintain the IT Infrastructure according to TRUE Digital standards and industry best practices. You will Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve service tickets in a timely fashion, while providing customers with outstanding communications. Your talents and extensive knowledge of your clients’ accounts will allow you to act as a direct escalation point for unresolved issues and/or when criticality of problems necessitate. From time to time, you will be responsible for the execution of projects, travel to client sites, perform weekly and monthly reviews of business-critical services, and when required, assist in technical sales. Other responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the Service Manager.
Employee is expected to make decisions on how best to serve our clients from a customer service and technical point of view. Employee has authority to pass service tickets to the Global Services Desk when appropriate.
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Previous experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP, MSSP)
- Knowledge of Connectwise and associated RMM tools
- Proven experience troubleshooting the interoperability of networked servers, workstations, printers, internet browsers, line-of-business and third-party applications in a LAN/WAN environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for servers, firewalls and other network infrastructure devices, to include, but not be limited to, routers, switches, wireless access points, remote access concentrators, VPN’s, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Servers product line and technologies, to include, but not be limited to, Windows Server 2012/16, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IAS, NLBS, Powershell, and others.
- Advanced knowledge of VMware, Hyper-V & Citrix XenApp
- Working knowledge of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS solutions like AWS, Azure, Office365, Microsoft 365
- Working knowledge of firewalls, to include, but not be limited to, WatchGuard, SonicWall, Palo Alto and Fortinet.
- Professional experience with logical and intelligent troubleshooting and problem resolution regardless of the technology.
- Meet or exceed all customer SLA’s
- Meet or exceed all time deadlines and project milestones assigned to you
- Maintain above excellent customer satisfaction ratings (gathered from surveys and interviews)
- Maintain 100% customer retention
- Enter time and billing information at time of
- Attend all department meetings as required by your supervisor
- Function as an effective team member of the True Digital Security Technical Services Department
Required- High School Diploma
Preferred - Bachelor’s Degree
Required- MCSE or MCSA Equivalent
Preferred - CCNA, Network+, Citrix Certified Administrator, AWS/Azure
Preferred – Spanish
This position requires the physical ability to work on computer equipment. Frequently the employee will need to lift, carry, and move computer equipment.
This position requires frequent travel to and from client’s sites. Employees use their own vehicle and the company reimburses for business related mileage.
Employee will be working in office environments.
ABOUT TRUE DIGITAL SECURITY
True Digital Security is a leading information security services, technology & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 16/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy. Relocation reimbursement is considered on a case by case basis. No phone calls please. Interested candidates should complete the application process online at https://truedigitalsecurity.reliantclues.com/groups/37132and forward a resume and references to email@example.com with “GN Network Administrator” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TO ALL AGENCIES:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.