Information Security Analyst Intern - 2 Tulsa Openings
To begin the application process, click here.
True seeks interns interested in the information security field. Our Interns will primarily be responsible for supporting consulting staff on a variety of security projects including Network Security Monitoring, Penetration Testing, Application Assessments, IT Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Security Program Development (SPD), and targeted research to support active consulting engagements. The core requirement for True interns is a commitment to learning about and an eagerness to participate in projects related to information security.
True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
Projects Interns may participate in include:
- Network Security Monitoring
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessments
- Application Assessments
- IT GRC Security Program Development
- Security Program Development
- Digital Forensics
Candidates must possess the following:
- Must be an undergraduate student at an Oklahoma university in your junior or senior year
- At least one year of coursework in pursuit of a computer science or computer security related undergraduate degree
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Basic security knowledge (at least one core security class)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic operating system knowledge: Windows, Linux, Solaris, OS X
- Basic IT troubleshooting
- The desire to learn about new security concepts and techniques
- Must be qualified to work in the U.S.
Part of True’s intern experience is allowing the interns to work directly with our client base, which provides valuable, real-world experience. Therefore, it is critical intern candidates be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages: C/C++/C#/Java
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages: Python/Perl/Ruby
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.