Junior Security Analyst for Okmulgee Location
To begin the application process, click here.
True Digital Security is looking for an entry-level Junior Security Analyst who will work part time in Okmulgee, Oklahoma in our OSU-IT Security Operations Center (SOC). The right individual will have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to troubleshoot issues on the phone.
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas.
- The successful candidate SHOULD meet these requirements:
- Provide daily analysis and review of security information network security monitoring customers
- Handle customer change requests, configuration management, and reporting
- Research information security standards; threats, vulnerabilities, conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; study architecture/platform; identify and become familiar with emerging security issues
- Upgrade security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing appropriate enhancements
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Assist in the maintenance of the security architecture and infrastructure
- Update industry knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a BS or higher degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or a related technical field.
- Position requires on-call support during non-traditional business hours
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be qualified to work in the U.S.
Required Technical Skills:
- TCP/IP v4 and v6
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux Scripting
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 16/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
No phone calls please.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.