To begin the application process, click here.
True Digital Security (TRUE) is a new kind of security, compliance and technology governance company. In our mission to protect and empower the connected world, we are redefining how organizations manage their IT, Security and Compliance (ITSeC) operations. We enable our clients to quickly deploy cloud-based, secure and compliant computing environments. We drastically reduce the amount of time and resources required to build, organize and maintain security and compliance programs - and we do these things by architecting a secure fabric of processes, services and technology in our clients’ environments that is tied together through our GRC platform, True SPD (“True Speed”).
We are looking for seasoned developers to work on product design and development teams. You will work in a dynamic environment which offers a unique opportunity to showcase many diverse talents, including emerging technologies, thought leadership, web-based and hybrid development methodologies, back-end APIs, software design and architecture, and complex problem solving.
- Design and develop software and support the development process through architecture, coding, debugging and support
- Participate in product/software strategy and design
- Monitor current and emerging technologies, trends, and tools
- Participate in project-based software development teams
- Interact with requirements and QA functions
- 3-5 years experience with C#, .NET Core or .NET application design
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles and modern development technologies
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new languages and environments
- Experience working with multiple functions/departments throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (e.g. requirements, QA, deployment, build team, support and integration)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with teams of people
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- This position requires working from an office desk on computer using a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. From time employee will move PC’s, UPS’s, Servers, and similar network equipment.
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a world-class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance and IT management in the connected enterprise. We measure our impact through the success of our clients, our influence within the industry, and the difference we make in the lives of our team, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and generous PTO. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No phone calls please. Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “.NET Developer” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.