Outbound Lead Generation Team Manager - West Palm Beach, FL or Tulsa, OK
To begin the application process, click here.
Our Outbound Lead Generation (OLG) Team Manager is a key part of a Sales team consisting of Outbound Lead Generation Representatives (OLGRs), Account Executives, Technical Account Managers, and a Sales Director. As manager of the OLG team, you will lead a program that is responsible for generating qualified pipeline and developing Outbound Lead Generation Representatives’ careers. This role is responsible for building and leading a team of people who are smart, organized, thorough, and take pride in initiating meaningful relationships with future customers.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter who can implement and evolve a new program while being a hands-on coach for the OLGs. The OLG Team Manager will recruit, interview, and hire a team of BDRs and train them to develop strong sales skills as well as deep product and service knowledge to enable them to grow into other roles in the Sales organization.
- Carry and exceed your team's quota
- Implement and evolve outbound program for new account acquisition including prospect identification, prospect contact progressions, lead qualification, and lead transitions
- Work directly with Sales leadership and Marketing to develop and evolve prospect contact progressions for specific target demographics that include calls, email, social media, and physical mailers
- Sit with the team and coach them on call and email best practices
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of TRUE’s activities, products and services, industry trends, and competitor practices and products.
- Recruit, interview, and hire high performing OLGRs at scale
- Create our OLG sales, service and product onboarding playbooks
- Build and scale the team's processes
- Foster an open-communication environment for your team
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, mentorship, and building career plans for each OLGR
- Actively use Sales technology stack to manage sales process and set standards for performance metrics
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure alignment on your team's strategy and execution
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to Sales leadership
- Must have a Bachelors in Business/Sales/Marketing or 5+ years experience selling technology and/or security services in a business to business environment.
- 5+ years managing a team of OLGRs, Business Development Representatives or AEs
- Closing experience and track record of exceeding quota
- Proven record of success in developing prospecting list, cold calling, customer expansion and telephone sales required; technology sales required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience with the demand waterfall and inbound lead flow
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
- Proficiency with CRM and outbound sales systems
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking projects
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services, technology & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 16/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy. Relocation reimbursement is considered on a case by case basis. No phone calls please. Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to email@example.com with “Business Development Representative Team Manager” in the subject line.
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.