Risk Advisory Services Director - Tulsa
To begin the application process, click here:
True Digital Security is looking for a motivated and proven security leader with consulting, GRC, and risk management experience to provide thought leadership, subject matter expertise, and consultant team management. As a Risk Advisory Services Director within TRUE’s Risk Advisory Services division, your primary roles will be the successful management of the Risk Advisory consultant team, execution of risk advisory engagements, and providing expert guidance and vision for TRUE’s suite of risk and strategic consulting services. The Risk Advisory Director also serves as a key subject matter expert on Risk Management and Compliance both internally and externally. The Director role is anticipated to be split at 50% consultant, 30% management, and 20% direct and indirect sales support. Additional sales responsibilities may be considered depending on candidate qualifications and ultimate placement within the company.
• Lead and manage a team of security consultants and support staff
• Manage project performance to ensure successful revenue and utilization metrics
• Serve as a senior consultant on key engagements and services
• Engage with marketing and sales staff to provide training and material creation.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert by architecting and scoping engagements and by promoting the practice area through speaking and writing opportunities
• Provide mentorship of junior staff and assist with team hiring and evaluation processes
• Provide thought leadership and perspectives within the Risk, Governance, and Compliance space to existing and prospective clients
• Participate in a team environment to create guidance documents on industry topics
• Identify, architect, and present new service opportunities within the context of existing client relationships
• Ensure TRUE’s Risk Advisory services remain best of breed through quality assurance and services evaluation and evolution
• Bachelor’s or higher education degree
• Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, HITECH, HCISPP, etc.
• Minimum of three (3+) years’ experience managing staff within a team environment including both local and remote employees
• At least five (5+) years’ direct working experience in the Security industry
• At least ten (10+) years’ work experience in the IT, consulting, or audit/risk fields.
• A solid understanding of IT security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection
• Experience and knowledge of GRC frameworks from ISO, NIST, and COBIT
• Experience and knowledge with Audit processes such as SSAE 18, NERC CIP, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA
• Experience using GRC software products and applications are plus
• Prior experience creating Information Security Policies and procedures
• Experience speaking to C-suite executives and board members regarding IT Security Risk Management
• Experience and success in delivering client engagements on-time and within budget
• A desire to grow professionally by joining and contributing to a group of skilled consulting professionals that focus on exceeding customer expectations.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with customer service experience
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Privacy experience including GDPR and HIPAA
• Formal audit experience
• Project management experience
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 18/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy. Relocation reimbursement is considered on a case by case basis. No phone calls please. Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to email@example.com with “Senior Security Consultant – Healthcare” in the subject line.
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.