Senior Director of IT Services
To begin the application process, click here.
True Digital Security is looking for a motivated professional with extensive background in managed and project-based IT service delivery in a leadership capacity. The successful candidate will be strong technically, highly personable, relationship focused, and motivated to contribute to the continued development of a growing, close-knit information security and managed IT services organization.
Performance of this position will be based on a set of metrics created for measuring success in delivering managed and project-based services with a high degree of client satisfaction. The person holding this position will be responsible for managing all day to day operations within the IT Services department including but not limited to the following areas: service desk, IT administration team, NOC, SOC, Dev Services, Project Services, and Cloud Services. The NOC Director, Service Operation Manager, GN Program Manager, GNoD Administrator, SOC Director and the Cloud Services Manager will all directly report to this role. The ability to manage time and act as the senior lead of these teams is a large requirement of this position. This position will serve as the escalation point for client and team member issues.
- Acts as the senior leader of the IT Services teams
- Ultimately responsible for the quality of all services delivered by the IT Services team
- Manage the day to day operations of the IT Service team
- Provide a positive in environment for all IT Services team members
- Measure and maintain success in all client engagements
- Provide significant feedback and input into the operations of all services and products delivered by the IT Services team
- Work closely with the Security Consulting team to provide quality services to our clients
- Work closely with the Sales and Account management team to bring in new business as well as manage and grow existing clients
- Work with other members of the management team to build out budgets for annual salary, equipment, and licensing.
- Ensure annual reviews are conducted for all IT Services team members.
- Approves the labor estimates and project scopes of work documents
- Provides guidance for improvement and growth to the IT Services Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience (Minimum 4 years in technical management role)
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 18/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy. Relocation reimbursement is considered on a case by case basis. No phone calls please. Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to email@example.com with “Senior Director of IT Services" in the subject line.
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.