Senior Security Consultant - Payments - Oklahoma City Area
To begin the application process, click here.
True Digital Security is looking for a motivated security professional with consulting and assessment experience to provide guidance within the Payment Security industry to a diverse clientele. As a Senior Security Consulting within TRUE’s Payment services division, your primary focus will be providing strategic security guidance surrounding the PCI standards to a variety of clients, both small and large. True Digital Security has a wide client base ranging from traditional brick and mortar merchants to cutting-edge cloud based payment service companies. Depending on the engagement, Senior Security Consultants can be engaged as a trusted advisor or a formal QSA auditor. PCI-QSA training and certification can be provided for qualified candidates. True Digital Security is also a leader in the payment Tokenization space as a key player in the PCI Scoping and Tokenization guidance programs.
- Leading and assisting with on-site and remote PCI audits
- Leading and performing client interviews
- Analyzing client documentation and evidence as it pertains to PCI requirements
- Providing PCI requirement interpretation and review
- Creating compliance documents for clients (ROC, SAQ, AOC)
- Providing strategic guidance to clients in navigating the PCI landscape
- Provide thought leadership and perspectives within the Payment space to existing and prospective clients
- Review reports and provide feedback on materials related to PCI assessment projects
- Participate in a team environment to create guidance documents on industry topics
- Identify, architect, and present new service opportunities within the context of existing client relationships
- Bachelor’s or higher education degree
- Industry certification such as QSA, CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSEC, ISO 27001, etc.
- At least two (2+) years’ direct working experience in the Payment industry
- At least five (5+) years’ work experience in the IT, consulting, or audit/risk fields.
- Able to manage project task execution independently and get all associated team members to deliver their tasks on time, without direct authority.
- Experience and success in delivering client engagements on-time and within budget
- A desire to grow professionally by joining and contributing to a group of skilled consulting professionals that focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Capable of managing and executing complex customer focused projects independently and as a team contributor
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with customer service experience
- Ability to present and articulate findings to technical staff and executives
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Minimal travel required
- Current or prior PCI-QSA certification and assessment or audit experience
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and analysis (e.g., Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose, Saint)
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives, while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 16/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
No phone calls please.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.