Senior Security Consultant – Risk Advisory Services
To begin the application process, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
True Digital Security is looking for motivatedsecurity professionals with consulting and risk management experience to provide security guidance and leadership for IT Risk Advisory and IT Security Assessment services. As a Senior Security Consulting within TRUE’s Risk Advisory Services division, your primary focus will be providing strategic security guidance surrounding the myriad of compliance regulations and risk management frameworks companies face. You’ll work collaboratively within the Risk Advisory team as a specialist and assist with the planning, scoping, and execution of consulting engagements. The successful candidate will be strong technically, highly personable, client relationship focusedand motivated to contribute to the continued development of a growing and close-knit information security organization.
- Engage with clients to build security programs, write policies, assess risk, identify compliance gaps, and create governance strategies to protect sensitive data and uncover security issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the realm of governance, risk management and compliance.
- Provide executive and C-suite level guidance on managing risk within an organization.
- Provide thought leadership and perspectives within the governance, risk and compliance space to existing and prospective clients.
- Participate in a team environment to create guidance documents on industry topics.
- Identify, architect, and present new service opportunities within the context of existing client relationships.
- Bachelor’s or higher education degree
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, HITECH, HCISPP, etc.
- At least three (3+) years’ direct working experience in the GRC or audit fields
- Experience and knowledge of GRC frameworks from ISO, NIST, and COBIT
- At least five (5+) years’ work experience in the IT or consulting fields
- A solid understanding of IT security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection
- Experience and knowledge with Audit processes such as SSAE 18, NERC CIP, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA
- Prior experience creating Information Security Policies and procedures
- Able to manage project task execution independently and get all associated team members to deliver their tasks on time, without direct authority.
- Experience and success in delivering client engagements on-time and within budget
- A desire to grow professionally by joining and contributing to a group of skilled consulting professionals that focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Capable of managing and executing complex customer focused projects independently and as a team contributor
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with customer service experience
- Ability to present and articulate findings to technical staff and executives
- Mentor and assist internal staff under the supervision of the Risk Advisory Services Director
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Healthcare, Governmental or GDPR privacy assessment experience
- Experience using GRC software products and applications
- Project management experience
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and analysis (e.g., Qualys, Nessus, Nexpose, Saint)
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- Long Island, New York
About True Digital Security:
True Digital Security is a leading information security services & consulting firm, committed to helping our clients achieve best practices and compliance objectives,while mitigating risk. True is more than just a cybersecurity provider. We become an integral part of our clients’ teams, helping them make informed risk management decisions and enabling their businesses to operate most securely and efficiently.
Our team is comprised of industry-certified security professionals, skilled and experienced in the areas of Network Security, Application Security, Risk Management, Compliance & Audit (PCI DSS, FISMA, CUI, NERC CIP, HIPAA/HITECH, FFIEC, SSAE 16/SOC 2, etc.), Managed Services and Incident Response.
We offer an excellent benefitspackage that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy. Relocation reimbursement is considered on a case by case basis. No phone calls, please. Interested candidates should forward a resume and references to email@example.com with “Senior Security Consultant” in the subject line.
Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.