Software Developer Intern - 1 Tulsa Opening
To begin the application process, click here.
True Digital Security is seeking a talented and motivated Software Developer summer intern in our Tulsa, OK office. The Software Intern will work with our team and help to develop products and tools to be used in the cyber security field. Our internship program is designed to give students the opportunity to apply their skills, gain valuable experience, and contribute to the organization in a meaningful way. All internship assignments are project-based. Program participants will be encouraged to be proactive members on their team and to take on a comfortable level of responsibility. They will also be challenged to think critically and creatively. Additionally, interns will be responsible for drafting and updating technical documentation.
The ideal candidate would be a Junior or Senior-level Computer Science major. The intern should desire career in software development, be interested in cyber security, be able to work independently, not be afraid to ask questions, and be eager to learn from the leads and work in a team setting.
True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
- Undergraduate status at an Oklahoma university with an expected graduation date within 2015 or 2016
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Able to participate in a six month internship session
Candidates must possess the following:
- Must be an undergraduate student at an Oklahoma university in your junior or senior year
- At least one year of coursework in pursuit of a computer science
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Basic technical writing skills
- Networking knowledge
- Basic operating system knowledge: Windows, Linux, Solaris, OS X
- IT troubleshooting
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages: C/C++/C#/Java
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages: Python/Perl/Ruby
- The desire to learn about new security concepts and techniques
- Must be qualified to work in the U.S.
Part of TRUE’s intern experience is allowing the interns to work directly with our client base, which provides valuable, real-world experience. Therefore, it is critical intern candidates be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.