Vice President of Sales
To begin the application process, click here.
True Digital Security (TRUE) is a new kind of security, compliance and technology governance company. In our mission to protect and empower the connected world, we are redefining how organizations manage their IT, Security and Compliance (ITSeC) operations. We enable our clients to quickly deploy cloud-based, secure and compliant computing environments. We drastically reduce the amount of time and resources required to build, organize and maintain security and compliance programs - and we do these things by architecting a secure fabric of processes, services and technology in our clients’ environments that is tied together through our GRC platform, True SPD (“True Speed”).
The Vice-President, Sales is responsible for the successful execution of a national sales program with a geographically diverse team. Primary responsibilities include coaching, training, motivating and overall performance of the sales organization. Under the direction of executive leadership, this role will be responsible for developing and executing an effective sales strategy for TRUE’s growing line of Information Technology, Information Security, and IT Governance services and products.
- Must have experience in selling Security and IT services.
- Leading the sales team in the achievement of each territory’s sales quota, effective pricing and margin sustainability, client relationship management and lead generation, as well as the acquisition, development and retention of productive sales talent.
- Developing and executing on revenue plans and working with executive leadership to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for assigned function.
- Aligning inside sales, outside sales, and partner functions, as well as technology partnerships to achieve organizational sales and revenue growth goals.
- Interacting regularly with the service delivery portions of our business to develop and refine service and sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and clients using established guidelines.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs.
- Lead and ensure the accuracy of sales forecasting and planning.
- Participate in the development of company sales budget with executive leadership and manage assigned sales budgets.
- Participate in development of new services and products, modification of existing services and products and termination of ineffective services and products.
- This position requires up to 30% travel. Frequent travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Advanced training in sales skills and methodologies
- Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams, as well as successfully selecting talent and integrating talent into an effective team
- Proven record of developing and managing a team to achieve and exceed their sales quota goals and manage pipeline
- Ability to adapt and navigate through complex business issues in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and personable
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and less defined organization required
- Must be a team player with an ability to work cross functionally
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through on projects as well as manage a healthy workload required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to quickly build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience in client support along with product and services based sales-ideally in a technology related field, preferably security
- Comfort in articulating technical service features and differentiation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor applicants for employment visas.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.