True Digital Security is searching for a hands-on, consultative Account Executive to join our growing team in Oklahoma, Florida, or New York. As an Account Executive at True Digital, you're responsible for leading and driving sales engagements and are a significant driver of region and market growth. The ideal candidate is motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing an organization's security and IT strategy, while continuing to build a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools, and network technologies. A True Account Executive’s success is highly dependent upon your ability to prospect for net-new business, get referrals, expand your network, and work successfully with marketing and account teams.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding quarterly growth goals by crafting, implementing, and executing a strategic territory plans, targeting key markets and industries to close net-new business
- Ability to segment accounts into a growth and maintain strategy using True Digital’s entire portfolio with specific focus on core business objectives
- Prospect and close new accounts as well as service existing assigned accounts to cross-sell additional products and solutions
- Deliver a predictable book of business with weekly and monthly forecast accuracy
- Effectively utilize cross-functional resources to achieve success; Sales Development Reps, Account Managers, Marketing, Cybersecurity and IT service teams
- Collaborate with marketing in direction, feedback, content effectiveness, and new ideas for marketing assets including collateral, webinars, one-pages, etc.
- Experience working with an account teams including both Account Managers and SME’s, providing account management and support to assigned project and service teams
- Have significant experience in hunting, closing, and cross-selling cybersecurity and/or MSP/MSSP solutions into mid-market and enterprise accounts
- You are highly competitive, can ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and obsessed with success
- Actively contribute to a dynamic and thriving sales environment
- Mentality a “go-getter” and enjoy gaining business and market share by actively replacing competing technologies and services
- Enjoy a good challenge, you work hard and navigate complex sales skillfully
- Effective in a variety of presentation settings from 1x1, small and large group meetings, to virtual chats
Knowledge & Skills
- Solid understanding of both the cybersecurity and managed IT services, and how they relate to helping solve mid-market and enterprise frustrations
- Able to learn and skillfully differentiate True Digital’s Security and IT offerings, value proposition, and differentiation
- Strong understanding of MSP, Security, and Cloud business models
- Comfortable negotiating in tough situations with both internal/external groups
- Effectively combine communication skills with industry/company knowledge to articulate True Digital’s vision and strategy, while showing our business value and impact to clients
- Experience and a natural ability to explain complex solutions at a high-level
- Build and maintain close relationships with key decision makers/stakeholders to understand needs and priorities of organization
- Successful history of leading all aspects of a technology sales cycle including prospecting, uncovering, qualifying, developing, and winning net-new white-space territories and accounts
- Understand the importance of CRM hygiene, keeping updated notes for each deal to create a central repository for your account teams
- Ability to assist prospective clients through the buying process by providing valuable insights that may include on-site or video demos/executive meetings
- Experience in performing discovery calls and demos that include diagnosis on prospects pains/problems, skillfully determining a fit for True Digital’s solution or service, and assisting them at every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Set and manage appropriate prospect or client expectations regarding proposed solution from presale, sales, and post-delivery
- Able to uncover and understand clients purchasing process, tactically gaining insight on departments and people involved
- Have experience in creating, and presenting, technical service and consulting agreements and SOWs through working with service teams
Additional Skills Required:
2+ years working in a selling or consulting capacity for a Cybersecurity, MSP, MSSP, or related technology
Strong consultative selling skills
ABOUT TRUE DIGITAL SECURITY:
True Digital Security is a world-class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance and IT management in the connected enterprise. We measure our impact through the success of our clients, our influence within the industry, and the difference we make in the lives of our team, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PLEASE APPLY @ Indeed.com