Get Started with True Digital Security
Start Protecting Your Business’s Data and Have Digital Security Preparedness.
Whether you need to build a Security Incident Response Plan or have experienced.
TRUE Data Protection Plan (DPP)
A crisis is no time to improvise. With TRUE DPP, you can make sure your environment is prepared for a potential interruption.
- Focus on recovery, not just your backups. Studies show 20 percent of recovery attempts fail. Don’t allow yourself to fall into this category. TRUE tests the restoral of every client’s backup every month.
- Segregate your data. Not all data have the same value. Isolating your static data can save you time and money. Prioritizing your business-critical data can help you get back on your feet faster. TRUE specializes in guiding you through the analysis of how to create the different tiers that reduce both your cost and your recovery times.
- Determine what you are willing to risk. This has two dimensions: How much potential data loss can your business tolerate, and how much potential downtime can your business actually handle? These two considerations, Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) should be central to DR planning. Knowing the answers will guide you toward the optimal TRUE DPP recovery strategy.
- Take it far away. Don’t trick yourself into believing an onsite repository for your backup is good enough. You need a solution that automatically moves your critical data hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away. TRUE DPP moves client data to two separate remote and secure facilities.
- Utilize improved backup technologies. Innovations in data protection have made a significant impact on the likelihood that any given recovery job will go off without a hitch. The deduplication engine that drives TRUE DPP can reduce the size of your data store by upwards of 90%.
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!* denotes required fields