To begin the application process, click here.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing innovative digital marketing strategies, driving traffic to company pages, and designing materials that generate interest in company products and services. This position will create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manages automated marketing platform to execute key components of digital marketing strategy.
- Creates new digital and print materials, while updating existing materials.
- Updates website with basic content and visual adjustments that are aligned with key departmental goals and plans.
- Collaborates with sales teams, agencies, and other vendor partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years work experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry, preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Demonstrated design and layout skills with working examples
- Proficiency with vector design using core Adobe Creative Suite products, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with of Adobe Photoshop and HubSpot preferred
ABOUT TRUE DIGITAL SECURITY:
True Digital Security is a world-class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance and IT management in the connected enterprise. We measure our impact through the success of our clients, our influence within the industry, and the difference we make in the lives of our team, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!* denotes required fields