Chris Sherman, CEO, DPS Federal Credit Union and Heath Gieson, VP Operations at True Digital Security, focus on struggles facing financial institutions in long-term remote deployments. Using COVID-19-driven remote workforce scenarios as a lens to identify and analyze gaps, Chris and Heath will delve into what to do to make sure your operations and security measures are seamless, regardless of where your team is working in the future.
We will cover:
• Business Continuity Issues
• Firewall Sizing and VPN Struggles
• Maximizing Security Settings in Existing Platforms and Systems
• Security & Compliance Requirements
• Long-term Planning to Avoid Issues in the Future