Security Consultant – Risk Advisory Services
True Digital Security is looking for motivated security professionals with consulting and risk management experience to provide security guidance and leadership for IT Risk Advisory services. As a Security Consultant within TRUE’s Risk Advisory Services division, your primary focus will be providing strategic security guidance surrounding the myriad of compliance regulations and risk management frameworks companies face. You’ll work collaboratively within the Risk Advisory team as a specialist and assist with the planning, scoping, and execution of consulting engagements. The successful candidate will be strong technically, highly personable, client relationship focused and motivated to contribute to the continued development of a growing and close-knit information security organization.
- Engage with clients to build security programs, write policies, assess risk, identify compliance gaps, and create governance strategies to protect sensitive data and uncover security issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the realm of governance, risk management and compliance.
- Provide executive and C-suite level guidance on managing risk within an organization.
- Provide thought leadership and perspectives within the governance, risk, and compliance space to existing and prospective clients.
- Participate in a team environment to create guidance documents on industry topics.
- Identify, architect, and present new service opportunities within the context of existing client relationships.
- Bachelor’s or higher education degree
- One year direct working experience in the GRC, security or assurance fields
- Experience and knowledge of IT security governance frameworks from ISO, NIST, and COBIT
- At least three (3+) years’ work experience in the IT, IT audit or consulting fields
- A foundational understanding of IT security technologies including network and application security, firewalls, access management, and data protection
- Prior experience creating Information Security Policies and procedures
- Able to manage project task execution independently and work with project associated team members to deliver their tasks on time, without direct authority.
- Experience and success in delivering projects on-time and within budget
- A desire to grow professionally by joining and contributing to a team of skilled consulting professionals that focus on exceeding customer expectations.
- Capable of managing and executing complex customer focused projects independently and as a team contributor
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills with customer service experience
- Ability to present and articulate findings to technical staff and executives
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Experience and knowledge with assurance and certification engagements in areas such as SSAE 18, NERC CIP, PCI, GDPR, HIPAA
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, HITECH, HCISPP, etc.
- Healthcare, Governmental or privacy assessment experience
- Experience using GRC software products and applications
- Project management experience
ABOUT TRUE DIGITAL SECURITY:
True Digital Security is a world-class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance, and IT management in the connected enterprise. We measure our impact through the success of our clients, our influence within the industry, and the difference we make in the lives of our team, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
No phone calls please. Interested candidates should forward a resume to email@example.com with “Security Consultant - Risk Advisory Services” in the subject line.
Contact Us Today!
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!* denotes required fields