A TRUE Sales Development Representative:
The SDR is a high growth role intended to increase brand awareness, set discovery meetings to generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQL), and develop future Security Advisors and Sales Leaders for success at TRUE. SDR’s work as a team with assigned Security Advisors and the Marketing team by turning prospect lists and inbound Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) into booked qualified meetings for the Security Advisors. SDRs are naturally curious, highly driven and motivated self-starters who can identify and develop new business. As the first people at TRUE with whom many prospects speak, SDRs are comfortable on the phone, have engaging personalities, are obsessed with success, and are knowledgeable about TRUE’s offerings, client needs, and industry trends.
- Achieve SDR Weekly Targets, and Management-based Objectives (MBO).
- Communicate in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and clients using established guidelines.
- Create and scrub prioritize strategic target account lists.
- Identify, research, and pre-qualify prospective organizations and contacts to build your lead funnel (doing basic discovery to understand a prospect's needs, priorities, and goals as well as vetting their fit as a TRUE client)
- Follow-up and meet SLA’s on inbound leads within the marketing lead qualification and nurturing process.
- Execute established daily cadence of prospecting and conversations through phone, email, social media, and mailers to qualify leads for Security Advisors
- Maintain an accurate lead database and tracking process within the Sales and Marketing software suite.
- Accurately track key lead properties and provide detailed notes of each interaction; complete all the necessary discovery questions to help understand and qualify a lead/prospect.
- Must display self-accountability along with desire for personal growth and ownership through providing feedback to help mature the SDR program.
- Consistently attend sales meetings or educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends, regulations in regard to TRUE’s offerings and the marketplace.
- Utilize open and closed ended questioning to identify decision-makers and key influencers during lead qualification process.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon lead qualification criteria definitions
- BS/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field preferred
- Six (6) months of Sales or Marketing experience required
- Comfortable cold-calling potential clients
- Dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel products
- Speak and write with confidence and conviction.
- Ability to tactfully persuade people explore new opportunities and directions
- Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Goal oriented (You will have defined periodic goals)
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- Eager to learn about security, technology, marketing, and sales
ABOUT TRUE DIGITAL SECURITY:
True Digital Security is a world-class team of experts, dedicated to the advancement of security, governance, and IT management in the connected enterprise. We measure our impact through the success of our clients, our influence within the industry, and the difference we make in the lives of our team, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D, 401(k) and a generous PTO policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of True Digital Security outside of the Human Resources team. True Digital Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies with which True Digital Security has communicated directly. Agencies must have a pre-existing, valid fee agreement in place. Agencies must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of True Digital Security. In the event that a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
No phone calls please. Interested candidates should apply on Indeed or Linkedin.
Contact Us Today!
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!* denotes required fields