Gain an Extension of Your Team with TRUE GRC
When you are ready to take your organization’s IT Security program to the next level, you want to prioritize those projects that will have the most immediate impact. At the same time, you want to build a plan that will grow with your organization, protecting and hardening your environment based on risk management and threat intelligence. Knowing where to start can be challenging.
What to Expect
Working with a fully integrated IT, Security, and Compliance partner takes the guesswork out of Security Program Development, helping to keep your team on track to reach milestones and meet security goals. Gaining expert guidance to build and execute a solid plan helps ensure that not only are you leveraging your teams and tools effectively, but that your security budgets are being directed to the most impactful projects right away.
TRUE GRC is a subscription-based program providing organizations with an ongoing and cost-effective governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) framework and guidance for achieving and maintaining a holistic Information Security Program. The annual consulting service is designed around the concept that information security is not a project that is ever complete, but rather a business function that evolves and requires regular maintenance and review.
True GRC begins with understanding where you are and setting goals for your future state.
- Identify and document your specific compliance and security objectives
- Capture and link controls to compliance and security objectives
- Identify projects and available resources to assist in addressing outstanding gaps in your compliance and security goals.
Security Program Documentation gives you key tools and reference material to help you when you need it most.
- Information Security Program Roadmap
- Third-Party GRC Attestation Letter
- Full Set of Policies and Procedures, including Incident Response (IR) Plan and Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan
- Controls Catalog
- Information Security Governance Committee (ISGC) Charter
Throughout the TRUE GRC experience, your key personnel will be trained on how to implement the TRUE GRC framework within the organization, while identifying and collecting evidence documents as each activity is completed.
- Monthly Information Security Governance Committee (ISGC) Meeting Facilitation
- Annual NIST-Based Risk Self-Assessment Facilitation
- Annual Third-Party Management Review Facilitation
- Quarterly External Vulnerability Scanning
- Annual Information Security Awareness Training
- Quarterly Information Security Awareness Bulletin Creation
- Evidence Archiving and Management
Benefits of True GRC
Building a strong security program foundation helps organizations become self-reliant and take a proactive approach to security strategy, so you can get ahead of the game and avoid unplanned expenses or failure to align with organizational goals. With a well-planned security program, you can rest easy, knowing you are ready for whatever comes your way.
- Gain an extension of your team, TRUE's Virtual CISO
- Attain essential ongoing visibility into the state of your security program
- Gain a proven, audit-ready security program
- Avoid the common pitfalls with building a security program
- Learn how to run a highly effective security program
- Leverage TRUE's decades of experience developing security programs
Get Started with True Digital Security
Start Protecting Your Business’s Data and Have Cybersecurity Preparedness.
Whether you are ready to set baselines in your security program, create policy, achieve compliance, or centralize management of your compliance and security programs, we are here to help.
Contact Us Today!
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!* denotes required fields