Managed Cybersecurity Compliance Services through TrueGRC
When you engage our managed cybersecurity compliance services through TrueGRC, your goal is to make progress in your risk management program. In practice, this means that we help you identify key, prioritized initiatives that will most effectively help you mature your cybersecurity posture once complete. Many organizations are committed to making progress, but lack the internal bandwidth to undertake those security projects as they arise.
TRUE’s Risk Advisory team includes experts who are highly experienced and trained across multiple frameworks, industries, and contexts. You’ll draw from a team of highly trained, certified experts when you engage us to help you execute security projects internally. So, you can always know that your TRUE consultant has the specialized skillsets needed to make your security project(s) successful.
Frameworks include (but are not limited to) SSAE 18/SOC 2, type 1 & type 2, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST Privacy Framework and ISA/IEC 62443.
- Identify new cybersecurity risks and risk responses determined by risk owners
- Translate your cybersecurity and privacy gaps into actionable projects on a continual basis
- Help you fill gaps in your existing staff by acting as an extension of your team for specific projects
- Coordinate project efforts with your teams to oversee progress
- Offer expert input throughout the coordination process
Get Started with True Digital Security
TRUE’s Risk Advisory team includes experts who are highly experienced and trained across multiple frameworks, industries, and contexts.
Whether you need help meeting compliance, immediate remediation of an incident, or a secure cloud migration, we're here to help.
Contact Us Today!
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!