TRUE MDR (Managed Detection & Response)
Best of breed security monitoring for your network
We take security very seriously. If your organization requires more that just IDS/IPS, you need to step up to TRUE Labs NMS/MDR. Our NSM/MDR solution integrates best-of-breed signature-based IDS, anomaly detection, and an investigation engine with an experienced team of security professionals who know your network to yield a proactive threat hunting process.
Organizations of all sizes rely on our cutting-edge Network Security Monitoring Service to guard against network threats. Developed by leading cyber security professionals, our service leverages commercial-grade tools and proprietary technology with unmatched expertise to help protect your network from an attack.
In addition to continuous monitoring, you will receive a monthly report outlining alerts, threats, and incidents, with a clear analysis and explanation of any problem areas and recommendations. Our experts don’t simply look at individual events to perform our analysis; we look at your network holistically to provide the most meaningful, targeted information for your business.
Our NSM Solution Includes:
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring
- 24 x 7 x 365 Security Operations Center
- Multiple Attack Signature Feeds
- Multiple IP Reputation Feeds
- Dedicated Analyst who serves as an extension of your team
- On-site Analysis Engine minimizes the burden on your Internet connection and keeps your data at your site
- Approximately 7 Days of Full Network Packet Captures stored on-premises to drill into attack vectors,
and quickly analyze, investigate and ultimately understand potential compromises
- Static and Dynamic Malware Analysis Engines utilized to identify malicious code
- Monthly Threat Analysis Reports including Threat and Traffic Statistics
- Required Hardware and Hardware Maintenance Included
- Managed Tuning of Ruleset
- IPv6 supported