Incident Response Services
Whether you need to build a Security Incident Response Plan or have experienced an incident without a response plan, TRUE Digital can help.
Responding to a security incident usually means mitigating a threat, understanding the regulatory compliance implications and restoring order. In addition, you'll normally want to add extra security measures, at least temporarily, to ensure that the threat has been contained and that your organization is no longer compromised or allowing data to be exfiltrated. TRUE Digital has the security analyst, tools and expertise to provide these services and help restore order to an otherwise chaotic event.
Our security incident response services include:
- Investigation, Containment & Remediation
- Identification of Impacted Systems
- Threat Analysis & Mitigation
- Damage Assessment
- Assistance with Regulatory Compliance Requirements
- Emergency Sensor Deployment - to ensure threat is not ongoing
- Executive Summary, including plan for preventing a similar breach in the future
- Security Incident Response Planning / Assistance