This role will fill the Software Engineer function and will work on product design development teams. This role will work in dynamic environment which offers a unique opportunity to showcase many diverse talents, including emerging technologies, thought leadership, web-based and hybrid development methodologies, back-end APIs, software design and architecture, and complex problem solving.
- Design and develop software and support the development process through architecture, coding, debugging and support
- Participate in product/software strategy and design
- Monitor current and emerging technologies, trends, and tools
- Participate in project-based software development teams
- Interact with requirements and QA functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience with C#, .NET Core or .NET application design
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles and modern development technologies
- Experience working with multiple functions/departments throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., requirements, QA, deployment, build team, support, and integration)
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new languages and environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with teams of people
- Experience with logical, intelligent troubleshooting and problem resolution regardless of the technology
Please apply on Indeed or Dice
This position requires working from an office desk on a computer using a keyboard, mouse, and telephone. From time to time, employees will need to move PCs, UPSs, Servers, and similar network equipment.
True Digital Security is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants must be qualified to work in the U.S. True Digital Security will not sponsor employment visas.
Contact Us Today!
Let us know your business needs and we will make sure to get back with you promptly!* denotes required fields